Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2008 Olympics

This summer I spent the month of august watching the 2008 Olympics. The first Olympic game I watched that got me hooked was volleyball. It was USA against Japan. USA won 25 to 21. The next game that really got me hooked was soccer. Even though USA wasn’t on one of the teams it was so interesting to see that some of the stuff that I usually do they do the same thing. I’ve been watching every single game ever since. There is also gymnastics. Its cool because we do stuff that they do they just do it faster.

--Alyssa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alyssa,

This is Carolyn, a friend of your parents. I used to work with your daddy at Make-A-Wish. I just got around to reading the blog and I agree, the Olympics are fascinating. We have watched the swimming, beach volleyball and track and field events. My 4 year old, ALexander loved watching Michael Phelps although anytime he saw an American flag he got excited.

I have enjoyed your family blog. Sounds like you had a really cool summer! Good luck in school!

Carolyn Karian