Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame



On Monday and Tuesday my dad Meaghan and I went to two baseball games. We were sitting in probably one of the best seats in the stadium. We could hear the umpire call a strike. We also had waiters come up to us and ask us what we wanted. We were in the third row. At the first game the Marlins were playing against Washington. The Marlins won that game. We had a net in front of us so we had no chance of catching a ball. Also at that game we were sitting right next to the Washington’s dugout and all throuout that game I was trying to get a foul ball but I couldn’t get one. Then finally at the end of the game I got one from the father of a ball boy. Then in the next game the marlins lost 9 to 6 and during that game Meaghan got a ball since we were sitting right next to the Washington dugout. It was so fun!- Alyssa

No comments: